Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alex Meraz Tweeted Me


Hey, this is very cool! This is just happened! I follow a bunch of people on my twitter page and one of them is Alex Meraz from the Twilight series! He was one of the hunky wolfpack members. Anyhoo, he was hating on Taylor's new movie and here's how it all started!

Alex Meraz
Sorry Taylor but the movie "valentines day" looks lame and desperate it cries out"look we have all the biggest starz in 1movie pleez watch!" 43 minutes ago

Me@TheAlexMeraz
stop hating on Taylor's new movie, I'll remember that the next time I see you casted in a corny romance flick 30 minutes ago

AlexMeraz
HAHA!!! That's probably true 26 minutes ago

Me@TheAlexMeraz
that's how you make your $$$ baby, now get out there and go make your million! xoxo 22 minutes ago

AlexMeraz
LOL! Your funny i love your spirit 22 minutes ago

Me@TheAlexMeraz
Hey Alex, I'm a comedian and I'm going to be at the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club in 2 weeks, I can put you down on the guestlist? 4 minutes ago

Alex Meraz
I'd love to go but I'll be outta town but thanks for the invite! Do your thing and may you always shine your light on the world 3 minutes ago

Me@TheAlexMeraz
Alright then, I'm going to ask Taylor instead. j/k xoxo 1 minute ago
==================================================

Okay so the rest of the conversation I was trying to pitch Neyom's BlogTalkRadio to him. We'll see if he does it or not.

But I thought that was really cool he sent me a couple of notes.

xoxo

www.twitter.com/charlieballard

1 comment: