Thursday, February 11, 2010

I need this woman's help


This is Patty Stanger from the Millionaire Matchmaker show on Bravo. She's a tough, no-nonsense, 3rd generation match maker.

I'd love for Patty to hook me with one of her millionaires but unfortunately I'm not rich. I checked her website and she charges 55,000$ a year for her match making service. The other alternative is to suscribe to her database, send in a nice headshot, and hope her team or some gay millionaire likes me enough to pick me.

I'm going to try and be positive about this blog but to any onlooker, Patty does come off as the new Heidi Fleiss of Hollywood. In case anyone doesn't know who Heidi was, Heidi was a high end Madam who prostituted women to the Hollywood elite.

The main difference between Patty and Heidi is there marketing strategy.

Patty is in the business of, "Love" , and she sincerely trys to match her would be singles together at a high end price. I've seen episodes where a lot of the time the millionaire dates don't work out because some of them are straight trainwrecks not yet ready to settle down.

Heidi didn't sugarcoat what she did. She knew there were a bunch of rich lonley old men who in L.A. who needed the company of women and had no quams about placing a high value on it.

My main pet peeve is how Patty treats her non-millionaire clientel. She treats them like cattle and not like people. It's interesting on how she seperates the good and the bad. She almost always picks the hottest and most good looking non-millionaires clients for her club members. It makes me wonder if her version of love is topical rather than having depth.

I can't really say that much about how Heidi handled her affairs except that she was honest about she did. She knew she wasn't selling love, she was selling pussy to the highest bidders. From what I remember, I think Charlie Sheen was one of her main customers. And to think, I use to have a huge crush on Charlie Sheen.

I still belive in love and I know it's out there for the each of us, regardless of price, you just have to believe in it. Don't give up on yourselves, I haven't. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment