Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's his problem

A couple of weeks ago, I ended a friendship with this comedian because he said I was getting too comfortable with him, he was refering to me being a big flirt because I was over flirting with him. Did I mention he was straight?

So anyhoo, after he told me this I sent him a note saying I didn't feel comfortable talking to him anymore because I didn't want to give him the wrong impression about me.

I mean, it's not like I said, "hey, let me suck your dick" or "hey, do you know what would go really good with this cheeseburger, your balls" . No, I've never said anything like to him.

So now after having brushed him off, he's still coming around trying to talk to me like nothing ever happened. So what do you guys think? Does his behavior sound like an omission of guilt on his part?

You know, if guys are going to treat me this way, I might as well give them a reason to diss, I should start being a big messy queen and really show them how wild I am.

Oh god, I think maybe I am a big mess.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment