Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Night

Hey all you bloggers, blog readers, and blog enthusiast. Today is Friday and I'm feeling fine. I got my Lisa Stansfield youtube playlist going and all is groovy in the jungle tonight.

I just came back from running and now I'm watching "Dreamgirls" on TNT.

This evening I purchased some new frames, which some of you will be seeing very soon on the tube! Yay! Sometime tommorrow or Sunday I go in to get my Mohawk fixed. I'll definitely be sporting my urban Native look for the people, gotta represent!

My Canada trip is coming up soon and I'm really excited about it! It sounds like I'll be a having a great native crowd from the Toronto area coming out to support me. The weekend before I go up I'll be doing a benefit for the HRC Fund on March 21. The HRC - Human Rights Campaign is a gay non-profit:

The Human Rights Campaign represents a grassroots force of over 750,000 members and supporters nationwide. As the largest national lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender civil rights organization, HRC envisions an America where LGBT people are ensured of their basic equal rights, and can be open, honest and safe at home, at work and in the community.

I'm all about donating my time to great causes so I can't wait to do that show!

In the meantime, I'll be up to usual trying to conquer the world with my stand up comedy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment