Friday, March 26, 2010

Thanks Gwen!

Every now and then I'll get someone who'll write in and tell me what they think about my blogs. And everytime they do, they always make my journey feel less lonely and I appreciate every sentiment they share with me!

This week, here's a response from a good ole friend from high school - Gwen Estrada. We went to Sherman indian High School together, she graduated in 1993, and I a year after. I have such great memories from this Mohave lady. *Don't kill me Gwen for not remembering your tribe, it was either Mohave or Chemehuevi* but at any rate, I always enjoyed seeing Gwen around campus, she had and still has a great smile and very friendly personality. You go Gwen! We never really change do we.

Gwen started reading my blogs and here's what she had to say:
===============================
If you have time to read this because i'm sure you must have quite a following but I've just started reading your blog and I love it!!! I sure could have read it long before now because it is so many wonderful things that make me feel good and challege my way of thinking so THANKYOU
===============================
Thanks Gwen for reading. My blog readership did go up 500% recently and I'm still wondering where all those readers came from because I get more blog hits than the amount of friends I have on myspace but nonetheless, I'm always thankful for everyone who stops by.

Alright ya'll, I have to go back to work tommorrow and get ready for my next trip to Toronto, Canada. I'm really looking forward to it, it sounds like there's going to be a large native group coming out to support me Wednesday night and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Goodnight!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment