Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dirty

You know what guys, my blogs have really changed since I've started writing them a couple of years ago. There was a time when I use to write some real smut going on in my personal lovelife and I miss those days.

And lately, that part of my life hasn't been as lively.

One of my co-workers did inspire this status update on facebook page a couple of days ago:

Public Service Announcement: Attention straight men, if you get easy when your drunk, please stay away from me, otherwise I will fuck you

One of my old friends Gina asked me where that line came from? It came from this guy I work with. He is such a trainwreck, without dropping names, he's probably one of the most interesting people I've worked with in a while.

This last time I saw him, he just came into work shit piss drunk and still hungover from the night before. Okay, this is how drunk he was. Our restaurant recently changed our work clothes and he was still wearing our old work clothes. It was classic. Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb.

So I had to ask him if he's the type that gets easy when he drinks and he said, "I sure is" . And then I was like, "cool, we should be probably grab a drink afterwards" . That really put a sparkle in his eye, but then again, considering that he was still shit piss drunk, the gleam in his eye was probably all the light trapped inside his drunk dialated pupils. Atleast he was chipper about it.

Needless to say I didn't wait for him afterwork. If I had pursued him sexually, I probably would've felt really guilty if something did happen.

Oh fuck, is something wrong with me, I sound really boring.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment