Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dos Julia's


Hey everybody, I'm watching the movie, "Julia and Julia" , with Meryl Streep again and it still leaves me with goose bumps. My favorite part of the movie is when her story gets published in the NY Times then she comes home and finds 65 messages on her anwering machine like:
- I want to publish your book..
- I want to make your story into a movie..
- are you going to make this into a one woman show..

That's so awesome, I wish I got messages like that, instead, I get stuff like:
- this is your Aunt Dee, tell you ma to call her sister..
- I am no longer a bail bondsmen, I lost my license..
- wake up Char, I know you're there..

Between me and you guys, I can't keep worrying if "it" is going to happen. I'm just going to keep living my life and keep doing what I've been doing.

Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment