Monday, April 12, 2010

A New Day

And what I mean by that, I just deleted my gay.com account, again. I was talking to this Latin guy from Beverly Hills and something just clicked in my head that I was wasting my time with this website and probably the whole internet all together.

I just realized I could be learning another language with all the time I've been wasting on here. I mean hello, that is why I got a passport in the first place, is it not?

So that mean's less blogs from me. I know, I'm sorry guys. I can't keep living my life on here. But it was fun while it lasted? I think I gave you guys some pretty incredible stories over the years, some true and some not so true, but nonetheless entertaining.

I'll leave you guys with this. On my last week on gay.com, I did manage to chat with this gorgeous guy from Italy. What attracted me to him was his default picture, which only showed a picture of his abs, that was good enough for me. As it turned out, he was really nice and ended up sending me some great pictures of his giant cock. I kid you not guys, I felt like I struck gold.

When he instant messaged him back, I was like, "OMG, you're cute and have a big cock, you're like a unicorn" !

He really liked that. So with that, I suggest everyone stay less on the net and start living your life the way you guys were meant to, it's time to unplug and go off the grid.

Signing off.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment