Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things not going as planned

I had to end my vlog project in a manner of speaking. There were just too many schedule changes that were unforeseeable.

Instead, I pitched another Vlog idea to the afterelton website, I have to send in another audition tape and we'll see if they pick it up. What will it be some of you may be asking yourselves, it'll be something like the Gay Hollywood Minute. It's just going to be me doing a weekly review on the stuff going in the entertainment industry. Even if it doesn't get picked up, it's going to be a lot of fun to do.

Let's see, what else is going on with me? Hmmmm.. I sort've went on a date lastnight. I can't really say with who but let's just say, if you guys really wanna know, you don't have to look very far. When we hooked up, we were just hanging out, getting to know each other and it was kind've fun. I was teasing him and he was teasing me. Somewhere in the night I was like, "just shut up and suck my titty's because I know you're into trannies" , and then he said, "I probably would but you got fat guy titty's" . That's fucked up huh? That's okay, I got that mutha fucker back, after he told me he has HPV, I was like, "don't worry, I'm sure the HPV isn't happy with being on your balls either" .

I did manage to end the night with a kiss and nice parting gesture from him, whoever said romance was dead has obviously never been flashed with some rugged ass butt cheeks. Trust me, you guys had to be there.

With that, have a great evening everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment