Thursday, June 10, 2010

30,000 Blog Hits !!

Wow! Since I've been blogging on myspace, I've accumulated 30,000 blog hits as of June 10, 2010 - 12:52am. I'm so amazed by that.

I was just reading the paper about this other lady whose blog has been averaging about 30,000 hits a day. Her blog is very serious and she connects with her people on a deeper level, which I think is really cool. I'm quite the opposite.

I hope everyone knows by now that I try to keep my blog fun and entertaining. There's too much sadness and pain in the world to dwell on. My main goal was to create a space where people could go and forget their troubles like a bar but without the drunkard side affects.

So I'd like to wish everyone a personal toast and thank you guys again for sharing my blog with me.

It's time for another break. So ya'll don't be missing me too much!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment