Friday, June 18, 2010

The Truth About Charlie

What a week, my toes got licked, Perez Hilton posted a beaver shot of Miley Ray Cyrus on his website, and the President of BP denied any wrong doing for the Gulf of Mexico oil leak disaster. Seriously, if you're the president of a multi-billion dollar oil business and you've been kept out've the loop from your companies minutemen, then maybe you shouldn't be the president of a major oil company in the first place.

Lastnight I got to host the Brainwash Cafe and this dragqueen named Cassandra Gorgeous performed. She made some kind've comment about how her coochie is so big the oil leak in the gulf ain't shit compared to hers. I have to admit, that put a smile on my face. Just thinking about how much damage the BP oil leak has caused makes my heart sick, so it was nice to hear Miss Thing come on stage and put her own little twist on things. It days like that when comedy comes in handy.

SF Pride is coming up next weekend and I'm so excited! I can't believe it's been a whole year since the last one. This year my homegirls from AZ said they were gonna come up but had to change plans at the last minute. Dang and I was sooooo looking forward to having a good time with them, I mean really, isn't that what Pride is supposed to be all about - kicking it with your girlfriends and throwing back whoppers ? It's cool, I'll probaly just find some little Mexican men to latch onto and say, "hey, who wants to hit my pinata" ?

Alright ya'll, have a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment