Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Psychic Reading

Sometimes I enjoy a good psychic reading every once in a while because gosh darn it, they're just so entertaining.

I was chatting on facebook this evening with my friend Eva and she was saying, "remember what that psychic lady said to you a long time ago that you're going to be, 'the wave of the future'" .

That's exactly what I needed to hear this week. Believe it or not, those little metaphysical lines of inspiration stick with me for a long time.

At first I didn't remember what she was talking about and when she said the KU Halloween party, it all came back to me.

That was a fun night, KU was having a Halloween carnival on there campus and we thought we'd swing by to check it out. While standing in line for to get a tarot card reading, there was this guy wearing a long black trechcoat in front of us, we asked him what his costume was and he said it was something like from an obscure character in the 1940's. Not to us, we told him he looked like a terrorist and then he immediately took him coat off.

So we kept waiting in line and finally got to see the oracle. She was good. For me, what I remember most from that evening is pulling the Leo card, it had to do with my other Hualapai friend, Truman. And what's funny about that, prior to that psychic reading, I kept telling Truman that she was in the Leo time of her life.

Here's how the birthchart breaks down for everyone.
0-7 Aries
7-14 Tauras
14-21 Gemini
21-28 Cancer
28-35 Leo
35-42 Virgo
and so on...

This is from a really cool birthchart I read somewhere in an astrology book, it's basically saying the best time for you to be your sign is when it corresponds to whatever year you're in. The only really suckie thing about it is the last sign of the zodiac is Aquarius and the time to be an Aquarius is in your 70's. That's gotta suck. But then again, ask me again how I feel when I get to that age.

So anyhoo, I just now realized I'm in the Virgo time of my life. So right now I'm learning all the values & virtues of being a Virgo. From what I know, they're pretty hardworking people. That's good to know because I still know I have so much comedy work a head of me.

Alright guys, see ya next time!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment