Saturday, July 10, 2010

Week 11

Todays weigh in: 261

I'm cool with that. I really did cut out all the heavy food that I know that's been weighing me down, literally and figuratively.

I'm going to try really hard for the next couple of weeks to stay on this current trend.

My excercise activites are there, I just need to keep cutting back on the food intake.

My old logic of eating was, as long as I'm excercising I could eat whatever I want. I know now that's not true. I can't eat whatever I want. I can't run 2 miles one day, go eat a big philly cheesesteak sandwich afterwards, and then expect to be skinny the next day.

It took a while to realize that, especially since my body doesn't metabolize like it use to. I'm 36 now so that's gotta be expected.

Alright guys, I'm hanging in there and don't plan on giving up anytime soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment