Saturday, July 24, 2010

Week 13

Today's weigh in 258
Yay, I lost 2lbs this week, I probably could've lost more if I hadn't splurged on that In & Out burger this past Tuesday. I was really stressin that day so I let it slide. Fortunately I was able to deal with my stress better threw out the rest of the week.
Do you know what's been helping me lately, because I'm an impulse eater, these past couple of weeks everytime I've had the urge to eat something bad, I've had to step back and say to myself, "Moment of Truth" . And just by saying those little words to myself, it makes me back off from buying something greasy and go for the healthier choice. For me, the "Moment of Truth" means that this is one of those times in my life where the balance is going to swing either way and I have to make the conscience choice of which way I want to go. And because I'm really trying to make this diet work, of course I always going to try to go for the high road. Sometimes saying it doesn't always work but for the most part, 90% of the time it does work. It's saved me several times.

Happy Dieting!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment