Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week 14

Today's Weigh in: 257

Yay, I lost 1 lb and I will take it. On July 1st I weighed 265. So for the month of July, I lost a total of 8 lbs. I'm sure I probably could've lost more if I didn't munch on the occasional cheeseburger or pizza slice but I'm very happy with this month's results.

Again, what's really been helping out is my excercise activities. I've been running the lake atleast 4 times a week.

My stomach has gotten smaller and I'm happy about that. So let's see if I can stay on this stride and keep it up. The month of July was about getting back on track, the month of August is going to be about maintaining my stride and sticking to my diet. Hopefully, I'll be better able to manage my eating habits.

Personal side note. I ate a big salad yesterday but the only problem with that was it weigh almost a 1 lb. I know this because it was from a salad bar where they you pay the weight of the food. Anyhoo, even though it was the healthy choice, I gotta remember it's all about portioning my intake as well!

Alright, stay strong!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment