Monday, October 18, 2010

Strippers and Popcorn

Gosh darn it, we didn't make it to the PHX State Fair like I had hoped but that's okay because it still really cool everytime we drove by it.

Today started off like yesterday, we slept in and ate late. We must've circled all of the greater PHX area for a couple of hours looking for a dine in Pizza Hut, okay I'm exagerrating, it wasn't hours but when you're hungry everything seems like an eternity.

From there, we went over to the 3 Snaps, which is a gay owned thrifty store on 7th Ave/Indian School. My old friend Danny works and he asked us to stop by after my show and say hi. That had to be the cutest Thrift Store I've ever been in, it felt more like a really hip antique shop.

It was actually from that point when we detoured from the State Fair. Danny said one of his friends who I did my "Heimlich" bit with lastnight in my show was gonna be stripping at Charlie's. So you know from that point, the PHX State Fair was cut from our list and it was time to get our freak on. When we got to the Charlie's, it was really early and the male strippers were doing there thing on the table tops. We almost made it out the door when the club announced the Sunday drag show was about to start. OMG, are you serious? Don't get me wrong, I love me some gay entertainment just like the next gay but enough is enough. Some of our crew wanted to stay and watch the show so we took off to check out some other places.

We ended up at another gay bar across town called Apollo's, and wouldn't you know it, they were featuring male strippers there too. Honestly, I really didn't want to stay but this place offered free popcorn and if it's two things I can't turn down, it's men in g-strings and free popcorn. After this little experience, I'm beginning to understand why straight strip clubs offer 25 cent wing night at their dance clubs.

I had a really great time in PHX this past weekend but it's time for me to return home, I got some serious money to make.

Alright guys, hope you guys had a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment