Monday, November 8, 2010

Maroon 5

I just got my passes for Maroon 5 tonight at the Fillmore in SF, here I come Adam Levine!! I'll be the big nellie queen screaming threw the top of my lungs saying, "I Love You" !!!

I was one of the last people standing in line for the free passes this morning, AC Transit almost fucked that up. I left early so I could get to the AT&T store when they opened at 9am. Of course, my bus was late and I didn't get into line until about 9:45am. When my AC Transit bus finally arrived at my stop, the driver was flipping threw her bus schedule like it was in a different language. Everyone knew she was super late because the other bus who was on time was driving right behind her. *Ugh*

I'm just glad we got Maroon 5 and not Katy Perry, and besides if I hear, "Teenage Dream" , one more time I'm going to scream.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment