Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ba Hum Bug

My Christmas is starting off shitty. I went to the dentist this past week to have them put in a temporary crown and tonight it popped out. And get this, the dental clinic is closed tomorrow so I won't be able to get seen again until Monday. But that's if I wait to go back to the Urban Indian Health Clinic. I doubt it, I'll probably head out to another dentist in the area.

And then on top of that, I came down with the flu. I just came back from the pharmacy and am ready to get loaded up on the codeine cold syrup that was prescribed to me. Whoo Hoo!

I also picked up more fungus pills for my toe nails mainly because I like having my toes sucked on and well honestly, they're not very suckable right now.

I really hope I don't get visited by the ghost of Christmaas past, present, and future tonight because if they do stop by, they're going to find me heavily sedated on codeine.

Ho Ho Ho

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment