Friday, December 10, 2010

Gavin Rossdale - Landslide

This guy was somehow found his way into my attention a few years back. For those of you who don't know who Gavin Rossdale is, he's currently married and has kids with Gwen Stefani. Gavin was also the lead singer of Bush before they disbanded.

Some of you might remember Gavin from the movie: Constantine, where he played Balthazar. I think that was about the time when I thought he was cute. There's just something sexy about effeminate British men.

And can you guys believe this, he's like 45 years old and looks amazing. I could've swore we were the same age, not unless I look great for a 40's something too!

Now for some juice, according to Boy George, Gavin used to bat for my team. Boy George claimed in his book that Gavin use to date British singer Peter Robinson aka Marilyn. And the reason why Gavin didn't fess up to this relationship was because he was crossing over into the American mainstream media.

If Gavin use to bat for my team, that's fine. If he didn't, that's fine too.
I don't really care because I think his life's work is more noteworthy than who he use to bang.

The reason why I decided to blog about Gavin is because you can tell he's really passionate about his art and you can really see a glimpse of that in this Stevie Nicks cover of Landslide. So kudos to Gavin!

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. He did:

    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/10/gavin-rossdale-admits-gay-fling-80s

    ReplyDelete
  2. who cares, Katie?! I agree with Charlie. Thanks for noticing how good he is,and this post! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gavin and Chris's cover of "Landslide" was really breathtaking. I'd like to see him cover "Never Tear Us Apart" (INXS).

    ReplyDelete