Saturday, January 1, 2011

Week 1

Today's Weigh in: 262

I think I've gained about 8 lbs since stopping 2 months ago. I'm alright with that. I really let myself go back in November, I drank a lot of soda and ate a lot of fast food.

Why I decided to do this again. Lately I've been having anxiety attacks in my sleep. I've been waking up with shortness of breath or my breathing has been off. I did some research online yesterday and basically it said, in order to relieve those symptons, I'll have to get more rest, eat, and exercise better.

I'm 36 years old and it's now or never. I can't continue to live my live strung out on stress. It's affecting the way I look, my eating habits, and now the way I sleep.

Here we go!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Well ....im 4 days into your program...but charlie...whats the fix it for soda? My husband has now started Slurping loudly on his dr pepper while im trying to swallow down water without heaving. Im afraid of prison so i cant "off" him. But damn the soda temptation is a BITCH! --Julie

    ReplyDelete