Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lady Gaga pictures

Hey ya'll, in my ever quest to get blog hits from the millions and millions of people online, I thought I'd try tapping into Lady Gaga's following.

So, if you're reading this, more than likely you googled Lady Gaga pictures and it led you here.

Is there any wonder why America has consistently put out the biggest pop stars in the world, who knows, maybe it's all the pepsi we drink.

Anyhoo, the latest rage in the world has been Lady Gaga. Her new album, "Born this Way" , is coming out next week and anyone's whose gay will be buying it.

Here are some photo's I pulled down from her Twitter page:

http://twitter.com/ladygaga

This one is cute but it's a little bit too Madonna-ish for me.



Is anyone surprised she's taking pictures of non-prescriptions drugs. Maybe she's trying to tell us she's cutting back on the crack?



I have to admit, I'm really starting to like her politics.



Maybe that's the secret to being a sex symbol, just give the people a little bit of booty.



Love the boots and the hair.



Lady Gaga still has a way to go before getting Madonna status but it looks like she's well on her way.

I doubt I'll be buying Lady Gaga's new album anytime soon, after all, look how long it took me to go to a Madonna concert.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment