Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 13

Today's Weigh in: 260

I'm the same exact weight I was last week. I might've lost a couple lbs this week but gained it all back on Friday because I ate like a pig yesterday. I went to the Home restaurant in SF and ate like there was no tomorrow. I should've know better but my excuse for splurging was that I haven't been good to myself in a while and that's what I was going to do.

For the past couple of months I've been struggling with shortness of breath. It's really affected my sleep. So this next upcoming week I'm going into the doctor's office to see what's up. I've been taking some over the counter sinus/congestion medicine but it might be more than that. I hope it's nothing too bad. I've hacking it up pretty bad lately and enough is enough.

And also I haven't been running. Mostly because I've been trying to keep my fungus problem at bay. I figured with all that running, I wasn't giving my fungus cream a chance to work. And also because of the shortness of breath thing, I want to make my lungs are working at full capacity before I start putting stress on them.

So this week I'm going to slack it more time and then get serious for April.

I hope these aren't just words I'm typing but I really am going to try my hardest to lose weight for the next 3 months!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment