Wednesday, April 20, 2011

420

Today is the pothead holiday known as 420.

If some of you are wondering what 420 stands for, 420 is the police code that stands for posession of marijuanna.

I'm headed over to Golden Gate Park in San Francisco later this afternoon because they're having a 420 festival. This should be fun. I don't partake but still I got the entire afternoon off and need something to do.

Oh yeah, I started my FA Diet again, which means no sugar or flour products for atleast 3 months.

I deciced to start today because the New Moon starts always begins on the 20th of every month and now is supposedly the best time to start new beginnings.

I guess I could've started last April or March but this time I feel more compelled to do it because I'm doing the Outlaugh Festival this June and I want to look my best.

One of my co-workers gave me a nice compliment today, he said, "wow, you look so skinny when you're not in your work clothes" . Thanks, I think.

Which reminds me, I need to start working on putting together my outfit for the Outlaugh event.

Alright everybody, happy 420!

Here's to new beginnings!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment