Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Fucked Up

Okay so yesterday was my first day on the FA diet and I did pretty good threw out the whole day until I decided to attend the Janet Jackson concert, which was amazing by the way.

I'm still waiting on some photo's from another attendee, I'll post those pictures when they become available.

So anyhoo, I'm at the Janet Jackson concert and I'm like, "well this is a party, so who am I to bust up this party with my whiney little bitch diet plan" ?

right.. right....

So I went straight to the concession and ordered a big tray of nachos, a soda, and a snicker's bar.

It's probably a good thing I ate that stuff in the hallway because it made me extremely gassy, which might I add, none of the healthy food that I ate earlier in the day did not.

I'm really bingy when it comes to snacking.

After the concert, I got a donut and then went to McDonald's for a Big Mac meal.

So when I woke up this morning, I just gave myself an extra day to get on board.

It probably didn't help at work this morning they had us sampling new items from the menu. Let's just say I got a little carried away with the ice cream dessert.

Which leads to where I'm at right now.

I'm at Peet's Coffee House drinking bottled water and snacking on a fruit/cheese tray.

No matter how I bad slip on whatever I do, I always know it's managable.

Have a good day everyone.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment