Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week 17

Today's Weigh in: 265

OMG, are you serious? Yup, that's what it said. I'm hoping most of this week's weight gain is do to water weight. But I can't ignore the fact that I stuffed my face like a pig this whole week.

I'm not losing sight of anything.

This was my week to purge and I just did just that. As of Thursday, I quit drinking soda again and have been going threw the sugary withdrawls that goes with drinking soda pop.

I was at one of my usual spots and ordered a panini sandwich. I know that's what did me in this week, that and the nachos, donuts, candy bars, and soda that ended my short splurge.

I got it under control so I'm going to keep moving forward and hope I can stay on track. It's been really hard for me guys.

I'm still under a lot of stress and am trying so hard for it no to affect me but as you guys can see I'm still backsliding. I'm hoping my situation will improve in the coming months and I'm sure it will, with or without the weight loss.

Still going strong!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment