Wednesday, June 15, 2011

22,000 hits bitches!

I just checked my overall hit counter and so far I have 22,000 hits from my blogs.

I am extremely humbled and grateful to anyone whose ever stopped by to read one of my blogs. I've said it before and I'll say it again, thank you.

Blogging is soooo competitive.

Bloggers are basically competing for your web interest viewing. Some have tapped into niche blogging like Perez Hilton, who does celebrity gossip, get a million hits a day and have turned into celebrity themselves . Wow, that's amazing.

www.perezhilton.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another famous blogger is Julia Powell, who cooked her way threw Julia Child's cook book, which eventually got made into a movie.

http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not all great bloggers are famous, great blogging comes from a passion and a personal conviction to tell the world, "hey muther fuckers, this is what I like & if you don't like it, well then too bad because this is what I'm going to blog about bitches" ! Well okay maybe not to that extreme but I'm sure you guys get the point.

Look at local SF Comedian Charles OJ Patterson and his tumblr blog devoted to the emerging talent from the San Francisco Comedy scene, now that's passion. This blog is popular amongst locals comedians because the Bay Area community is such a tight knit bunch and we all enjoy hearing about each other's accomplishments and recent outings, I know I do.

http://courtingcomedy.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it!

Happy Hunting on the net!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment