Thursday, June 9, 2011

Personal update

Hey guys, I've been slacking on my blogs for a while, meaning they've been becoming less and less personal. I'm sure some of you may have noticed by all the music blogs I've been posting lately. Which is fine because not all the time I don't feel the need to say anything profound.

Not that I do but still if I did, I'm sure it would become exhausting.

It's Thursday and I have a couple days off from work, which is nice but not when you have bills to pay. I'm hoping in the next coming weeks work will bring some economic relieft my way.

Let's see, what else is going on?

Oh okay, let's do this, let's go over the 5 major area's of my life:

1) Money - something of which I don't have a lot of right now. You know how people are always saying, if you want money to come into your life, you need to do something to attract it but first I need to figure out what I've been doing to keep it away. I wonder if attracting money into your life could be as easy as wearing the color green. If that were true, then Irish people would be Ga-zillionaires!

2) Love/Romance - I laugh at this topic! Ha! I'm pretty sure I've given up on finding the true love of my life. Tomorrow I'm going to Good Vibrations and I'm going to buy a big fuckin dildo and start jabbing myself, someone has to.

3) Food - Food is sooooo important to me. I love a good cheeseburger. I already miss all the chili cheeseburgers I ate while I was down in L.A. I went to the Castro this past week and ordered their version of a chili cheeseburger and I was sooo disappointed.

4) Career - As of now I'm looking for a 2nd job. My main thing is to save up for a car as soon as I get clear of debt. I put in for several jobs this past week on Craigslist so we'll see if I'm able to catch any leads. I know, can you guys believe it, I was actually on Craigslist and not looking for dick.

5) Mystery topic - honestly, after reading this last blog entry, it's making me sad. I wish I had more concrete news to share with you guys, in any area. So for now, I'm going to keep riding on my hopes & dreams, why not, they've taken me this far.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment