Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chris Evans

Hey hey hey ... !!!

Today's white boy of the month is actor Chris Evans from the new, "Captain America" , movie.

Many of you may know him from the Fantastic Four and some other whack movies but who cares, this guy is majorly hot.

What I love about Chris are his lips. Most men who know how to do , "pussy lips" , are always pretty charming and if you look at this photo carefully, it's like he's not even trying, he's got it down.



I really honestly think Chris Evan's is trailor trash and that's a not bad thing. Trailor park people are salt of the Earth people. I don't know, there's just something about his photo that says he sleeps with his cousins.



This one is a little better. I pulled so many pictures of Chris Evans down for this blog I can't really tell you if it's him or not.



I saved the best for the last. This guy is cut. I thought this was his best photo that I could find. Doesn't it just make you drool?

No comments:

Post a Comment