Wednesday, July 13, 2011

East Coast Family

Right now we're waiting for our flight back to the SF Bay but some passing thunderstorms got us locked in.

Sometimes I think my trips are scheduled around the weather. When we were in D.C. last week, Virginia Beach got about 5 days of rain in a row and when we arrived, the rain cleared and it was hotter then a mutherfucker. Now that we're leaving, I guess the rain decided to come back, figures.

I really hope I didn't have anything to do with keeping the rain away but nonetheless the rain is a welcomed sight whenever I come or go.

We had a really great time this past week with family. We finally got to meet our little cousins and see our older family members that we haven't seen in a while.

One of the highlights was when I got to meet one of my cousin Allison's roommate - Dustin, he was off the hook. I used all of my flirty powers on him and he ate it all up.

Another little highlight was when my little cousin woke me up this morning by tapping me on the shoulder. I was like, "dude, I know it's your house but don't you knock" ? Seriously, that little brat almost gave me a heart attack.

After this trip, I really don't honestly want to fly anywhere, I'm so exhausted.

I'm glad my mom asked me to go.

Alright peeps, stay fresh!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment