Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Marriage is So Gay

Poor things, this lesbian couple got asked to flip her t shirt inside out because an amusement park employee at Dollywood deemed it offensive to other patrons.



July 25, 2011 photo, lesbian couple Jennifer Tipton, left, and Olivier Odom are seen at a coffee house in Knoxville, Tenn. The couple are calling for Dollywood Splash County to be more inclusive to its guests after they were asked to reverse the pro-gay marriage T-shirt worn by Odom, during a recent visit. (AP Photo/Knoxville News Sentinel, Saul Young)

You know, a while back I made a few comedy promo t shirts of my own and one of my comedy fans totally wore my shirt to an amusement park in Indiana and she didn't have any problems.

Here are the t shirt's Jennifer and Olivier should've wore:



I think what it boils down to is knowing your audience. The key is you want to be able to express yourself in a manner where not only are the people around you comfortable but definitely yourself because after all, that shirt is not going to wear itself.

and not to be out done, I had some matching panties made too.



I would totally love to send these ladies some of my fabulous underwear but they sold out.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment