Thursday, August 18, 2011

So Sorry

I had to take my google ad's down from my blog because I didn't get one single blog hit today. This is so like me to fuck up something I've been working on for such a long time.

I really hate to jump the gun but I really haven't gotten 0 hits in a single day for a long time.

Is my celebrity fading?

Did people finally stop giving a shit about what I have to say or think?

Either way, I don't care.

This has always been my semi-personal blog. I could give a rat's ass if people think I'm relevant or not.

When I started this, I wanted to something to track my career in entertainment but one day I got tired of talking about comedy so it blossomed into everything else.

And the fact that I wanted to share my thoughts with everyone, that was extra.

I use to keep journals with me when I was kid and ended up throwing them all away. So my thought was to keep an online journal and because it would be harder for me to discard my notes if I didn't keep them with me all the time.

I'm not gonna lie, lately my motivation to write has come from other people and not so much from myself. I really did get away from personal blogging because I know better then to write my personal shit on here for everyone to see and besides, I'm pretty sure no one on here wants to hear me bitch and complain about people I don't like, that's such a waste of time and energy.

So I guess that's I how want to wrap this one up, if my boring mature blogs are too tame for my readers, then go read somebody else's fucking blog.


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment