Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ryan Gosling



My inner Pocahontas must raging because Ryan Gosling is giving me some major "John Smith Fever" , and that ain't no lie.

I just saw Ryan in his new movie, "The Ides of March" , this past weekend and he was excellent.

This blog is supposed to be about Ryan but his co-star Phillip Seymour Hoffman totally stole the show, expect another best supporting actor statue for Phillip in 2012. Also appearing in this flick was George Clooney who directed the film, George was good but not as good as Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

Anyhoo, getting back to Ryan, I would say this was Ryan's break out role but really it wasn't, Ryan probably had one good scene in this movie and considering how he's been in a ton of movies, I'd say he's been trying to step it up his game, take on more serious roles and wants to hang with the big boys.

Ya'll know I can't end this blog without giving you guys some Ryan Gosling eye candy!

xoxo

Here's Ryan looking very street. What is it with all those hunky actors from Canada? I must visit Vancouver soon or where ever he's from.



Try to look at this one and not drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment