Friday, November 18, 2011

Charlie Ballard Love

Believe it or not, I try as much as possible not to blog about myself, if anyone hates hearing me talk about me, it's me, however, there are sometimes where I'm overcome with gratitude, appreciation, and generous warmth from my facebook friends that I just have to share it with everybody!

There was a poll floating around facebook and I posted it to my wall, here's what my facebook friends had to say, thanks guys!

xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------

Who actually reads my posts? Let's see who reads this entirely. Leave me a 1 word comment that best describes me. Can only be 1 word. Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word about you!

Jo Riley - Sexy.

Tiffany Tsosie - Bold. :)

Mauro Moura - Silly ;)

Marie Hernandez - Free!

Victor Vega - crazy azz mofo!

Desiree Rios - rawr.

M.b. Salazar - traditional

Anneka Osife - Crazy....

Nyhree R. Curry - Unique. . . .

Adela Gott - Whole

Dianne Yeahquo Reyner - Sweet

Michelle Le Brun - funny

Roselyn Jackson - Informative. Lol

Randy Blakeley - superfragilisticexpialidocious.

Briana Darlene - Beautiful! =D

Jessica Tovar - bitch

Tiffiny Tsosie - Funny :)

Melita Fisher - Fabulous!!!

Pamela Mary - Tease

Andreja Benally - S I P I

Beverly Cabral - friendly

Vanessa Salcido - AMC

Jennifer Cross McNeely - dork

Sarah Kissoon - FIERCE

Mary Jean Robertson - Fabuloose

Gary Thomas - uncensensored.

Tim Huffman - themanthemyththelegendthatischarlieballard (hey, its a new word lmao)

Kenneth Freese - DRAMATIC!

Heriberto Luna - Easy...

Sandy Summa - eNTERtaining!

Evangeline Kissoon - GAY!! And u can take it in all sort of context!

Wesley Walker - charliscious

Johnson Livingston - Love all your comments and they are all laughs and serious and being around you made me strong when I felt weak. I admire you and love you darling.

Johnson Livingston - love you and your comments and dislikes, its all on, gurl....

Sirhc Ssor - Determined!

There are days when I want to give up, there are days when I don't know what I'm doing and there are many many days when I think can't make people laugh but one thing is for sure, I want to thank all of you for picking me up at times when I needed it the most! So from the bottom of my heart, Me-gwetch! (Thank You) ♥

Now I have to go find a box of tissue and cry it out!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment