Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dear LeeLee

In case anyone whose been reading my blogs lately, you'll notice a certain someone has been leaving hateful comments at the end of my blogs, and yes, I do know who it is, so watch as I try to handle this in a tactful manner, enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear LeeLee,

You are over doing it with your comments, again, as usual.

Even my own worst enemies don't leave comments like the ones you've been leaving.

Whats with the hostility girl, is it because the last time we hung out in Phoenix a certain somebody got too wasted at Club Charley's and had to find her own way back to the motel in the back of a police car, thats why you don't get out of it. But I will give you guys points for finding a clever way back to the room after spending all of your money at the bar.

And you wonder why I said if you come to Florida with us that you're going to have to pay for your own way out there.

Now, getting back to the comments.

I would tell you start your own blog so I can start leaving comments on your blogs but I know Craigslist doesn't do that, that's right girl, I know you've been trolling on Craigslist looking at dick pics, haha. *trying not to act surprised*

What tramp, what you got to say to that?

Love you girl!

xoxo

2 comments: