Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fuck

I just got done cleaning and my hands are a mess. I can see why LeeLee's hands are the way they are because she never used gloves in all her years of cleaning, the harsh chemicals in those cleaners really are ferocious, so the point of this, use gloves when cleaning.

But I did get a certain satisfaction knowing I got something done today. I got the fridge, the bathroom, and some other light cleaning done. I still have the rest of the garage but thats turning into a project. We have so much old junk to throw out, the hard part is letting go of it.

Speaking of, guess whats on my mind today.

I finally got my current boy toy at work to admit that he wants me.

Last night I gave him an ultimatum, I said, "this is your last chance to get rid of me, just tell me one thing and you'll never have to worry about me ever again, admit to me that you don't want me and it'll all be over" .

haha.. I know .. I'm so dramatic but do you know what he said, "I do want you" .

That fucker.

That really was his chance to let me go but it sounds like hes not ready to.

So, like the dance hall diva I am, I just looked at him, waved my hair, walked away and said, "see you tomorrow" .

As I walked away, I quickly turned around to see if he was smiling and he was. I love making him smile because it brings a certain joy to my heart.

And amazingly, this isn't a sexual thing at all.

Okay well it is 50%, he is good looking and has everything I like but I'm so over getting played or playing myself.

Isn't there like a rap song about not playing yourself because that theme is starting to get old with me.

On that note, I hope I haven't become to old in this life to find real love.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment