Monday, January 2, 2012

Madonna - Harper's Bazarr Photos

I really didn't want to start my 2012 blog with the penis beat boxing video but that shit was hella funny.

Getting back to what I wanted my first blog for 2012 to start with, I found this idea when I missed my latenight bus back to Oakland on New Year's, so while I had to wait another hour for the next bus to come, I went inside Deleaur's 24 hrs. News Stand and saw this fabulous magazine cover with Madonna on the pic.

My last blog for 2011 was about how Willow Smith and Lady Gaga are the future of pop music, that might be so but until they come into their legendary status, the Queen of Trash *Madonna* is still holding court and you can tell this by her very beautiful black & white pictures from Harper's Bizaar magazine. (Nov/Dec 2011)



Of all her photos, this one was my favorite, its amazing how young and beautiful Madonna still looks, in this pic shes reading a book which gives off the an innocent vibe and she almost looks likes exactly her daughter Lourdes, uncanny.



If any of you do get a chance to read this months Harper's Bizaar issue with Madonna's, "Director's Cut" , article you'll notice she does get annoyed that now a days when people mention her name, they always tag her age right next to it. I don't think thats a bad thing because most people are stunned on how amazing she looks for being 50.

For young straight men Madonna is a MILTF - "Mother I'd Like To Fuck" , for younger gay men such as myself, Madonna's a MILTPW - "Mother I'd Love To Party With" , go girl.

For me, my goal is take beautiful pics just like her. Maybe its Madonna's aura or energy but she translates really well onto film, when I take pics like this I always come off a little ridiculous. If any of you think I might be suggesting Madonna's photos are a little ridiculous, thats because I am suggesting that but the difference between her and me, shes got ridiculous down to an art form where on Madonna it looks classy, glamorous, sexy, larger than life and fun, here's another photo that illustrates my point:



This was my last favorite photo from the spread, here she modeling a cape that was priced at $2,100, wow.

Capes are nice if they're made well and modeled by the right people.



Her last photo was not one of my favorites but still, its definitely noteworthy. For those of you who don't know, Madonna's currently ventured into directing movies, here she posing with the the star of her new film, "W.E." with actress, Andrea Riseborough. It looks like she got bit by the directors bug while being married to her former husband Guy Ritchie.



Harper's Bizaar photos by Tom Munroe

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. WHY? COMPARE YOUR SELF TO SOME ONE WHO IS SO OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!!!! YOU HAVE NO STYLE OR TALENT!!! JUST TAKE A LOOK AT YOURE FRIDGED POSES YOU DONE!!you are a comedian... FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked you better when you didn't have a laptop. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. char, does the truth hurt? sorry OH WELL. THATS WHY YOU HAVE YOUR THINK SKIN. HAHA PUT LOTION ON!

    ReplyDelete