Monday, March 5, 2012

Food Anonymous Diet Day 5

Today started off good. I did not have time to make my favorite instant oatmeal in the morning so I settled for lunch at work.

- Chicken & Steak Fajitas, refried beans, rice, onions, peppers and guacamole. Thankfully a co-worker took some food, our fajitas from work really are a lot.
- Deluxe Salad from Del Taco which completely and utterly disgusting. It looks like I'll have to stop by McDonalds or Jack in the Box for a fast food salad, theirs are better anyways
- 2 banana's
- small banana ice cream with chocoalte/caramel/banana/chopped walnuts mix in's from The ColdStone Creamery *This made me go poop good, I think I'm lactose intolerant*
- 2 cups of instand cream of wheat w/ 2 spoons of sugar and lots of, "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" , for flavor!

I know its only Day 5 but right now it feels like my diet is going to be a battle between me and my stubborn belly fat and trust me when I say its stubborn.

Happy Dieting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment