Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nasty Ass Bitch


Hey guys, tonight was a wonderful night. I attended Peaches Christ 15th Annual Showgirls Experience and took part in the lap dance portion of the show. I volunteered to be a lap dancer a couple years ago and had so much fun, I thought it would be great to do it again.

Last time, my drag persona name was, "Sandwich" , which is a comedy character I've been working on. Tonight I wanted to take it a step further because my drag persona isn't very mainstream like these other drag bitches who try to take themselves too seriously.

And thats when I was like viola, "Nasty Ass Bitch" ! Originally it was, "Nasty Bitch" , but when I added, "Ass" , it just gave it that little something extra. For me, theres a, "Nasty Ass Bitch" , in all of us. Most of the time we like to keep her locked behind closed doors which why I think this character was so well received tonight, it felt good letting her out.

My personal highlight was when right after Peaches Christ introduced my drag name, I heard an audience member say, "did she just pull a lollipop out of her pussy and lick it" , why yes, yes I did.

My other favorite moment was when I got, "Prestine Condition" , whose another SF drag personality help me reenact the pool scene with Nomi and Kyle. Do you guys remember in the movie, "Showgirls" , when Nomi was in the pool with Kyle and how she writhing all sexy on him and splashing around like she was all that, well, me and Prestine ran down the aisle, then she put her legs around my waist as I held her on my left knee and watched her give fierce writhing like Nomi while it played simultaneously on the big screen. The whole crowd was really into it, they were cheering Nomi on the big screen and they were cheering Prestine too.

I had such a great time tonight, I got to meet some pretty great people.

Here are some pics from tonight, enjoy.

Here I am doing my thing, in order for the crowd to get a lap dance they had to buy a large popcorn, and OMG you guys, everybody was just yelling at me to dance for them. Its crazy too because at the beginning of the show, nobody was giving me the time of day. But as soon as they heard my drag name, "Nasty Ass Bitch" , and watched me pull a lollipop out of my pussy and lick it, I could not keep them off me.



I got to meet so many cool people at the Showgirls Experience. Heres another lap dancer from tonights show, Rachel T. Her outfit was amazing!



Its always been my dream to be a fish and wait in a long ass line for the ladies restroom, here I am in line and checking my watch like, "these bitches need to hurry up, I got-tsa go pee" .



Heres me and Rachel.T giving, "fierceness" , for days.



I was loving all the photos everyone was taking of me and Rachel, it made me feel like I was on the red carpet.



No comments:

Post a Comment