Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rest

So exhausted. Just got back from a mini road trip to Los Angeles, California. An old college friend stopped by for a visit and when her plans changed, we headed South for the past couple of days. We hooked up with another old school friend and went to Disneyland for the day.

Disneyland was amazing, I had such a great time. I was really impressed with the California Adventure Theme Park, if anyone has a chance to go, do it, its worth it.

We also managed to stop by the Hollywood walk of fame, it was really busy down there because the movie, "Sparkle" , was having their world premiere that Thursday night. It was nice to see Hollywood bustling, I love Hollywood glam.

We made a quick stop at the Comedy Store to see some comedy friends, that was cool. My new favorite comedy club in the L.A. area is the Comedy Store, I always have a great experience every time I go there, Thursday night was no different.

Today we began our long trek from the Southern Cali to Northern Cali. We hit weekend traffic out of Ventura but it wasn't that bad. We made a stop at Pismo Beach along the way and saw a candy store that sold chocolate covered crickets, yuck. Whats next, chocolate covered roaches?

No more traveling until the end of the month.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me, you better be tall, good looking, and know how to use your big cock because I won't be picking up the phone otherwise.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment