Saturday, September 29, 2012

"Pussy is the New Asshole ... "

and thats how she found me!

This evening while I was working on some new meme's for reddit.com, this lady approached me on facebook for a line I said earlier this month at Margaret Cho's new comedy show, "Mother" , at the Terry Factor Theater - Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada., no biggie right, so heres the dialogue on how this conversation transpired:

"Heard you in Vegas @ Margaret Cho " Pussy is the new asshole" your awesome!! Hope you except my friend request" - Tricia

OMG, are you serious? Thats so awesome!

"I sat three rows behind you! That's great !! Thank you for the great laughs that night and have retold it MANY times ...hugs" - Tricia


And I was like, how did you know that was me? 

"I googled Margaret Cho pussys the new asshole and there you were.  Haha thanks and just love your blogs" - Tricia

Needless to say I was completely dumbfounded and thankful. I am very grateful for anything that I said which resonated enough for one person to google and search me out!  That just goes to show that someone is always listening whether you think they are or not.

So we'll see if Margaret does decide to incorporate this line into her new act and if she does, thats completely fine with me.  I sent her a twitter message saying she could have it, so we'll see if she records it for her new woman show, "Mother" , or not.

And honestly, I thought somebody was going to search me out for another line I recently said at a gay bathhouse while in a dark room having anonymous sex with other gay men and I belt out, "who didn't wash their stinky boy pussy" ?

I'll let you guys know if someone steps forward on that one, thanks Tricia!!

xoxo

p.s. heres the blog link I wrote a couple weeks ago about the fun we had in Las Vegas with Margaret Cho & Gotye, its titled, "Genius" .

http://charlieballard.blogspot.com/2012/09/genius.html

No comments:

Post a Comment