Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Timing

"is this because I'm a bitch wife who nags at you" - from Sex in the City 2.

I just thought I'd start off with something random. Right now I'm watching Sex in the City 2 and Mr. Big just hit Carrie with the 2 day agreement where he proposed that the both of them are allowed 2 days a week out of their marriage to spend however they want. And of course Carrie throws a fit because shes views this as a sign her marriage is crumbling, so she asks Mr. Big the question above and to answer Carrie's question, yes.

Moving on.

Its September 4th and I'll be taking off to Las Vegas in a couple days for Gay Days 2012. Most of you guys who have been following me on facebook are probably asking yourselves, "didn't this bitch already go to Gay Days in Orlando, Florida" , and yes, yes I did.

I didn't plan on going to Gay Days Las Vegas, originally I bought tickets to see Margaret Cho and planned my Vegas trip around that. As I investigated further, I found out that Margaret was scheduled to perform the same week as Gay Days Vegas.

So I guess Las Vegas will be the place to be this week and I could care less. I'm going to relax and eat at some wonderful buffets. I'll probably even spend most of my time in the hotel swimming pool. Of course I'll be attending the gay events but none of its going to be a priority with me.

My bestie will be joining me so I'm totally prepared to have a great time. My other friend from Oakland will be in Vegas this week. We're all supposed to hook up for a VIP event later this week. That would be cool if it does happen so we'll see how things pan out.

In other news I just finished my blue journal so now its time for me to start writing a new act. This next time around I'm going to concentrate on writing clean.

Alright guys, have a great week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment