Saturday, November 10, 2012

Its My Party ...

and I'll cry if I want to ....

Wow, what a bitch I must be for wanting to be included in shit.

For instance, when I was 11 years old, I remember my brother and his friends going to somebodies house to watch Wrestlemania and they wouldn't let me go so my mother called those muthafuckers up and said to bring me over.

And then there was the time when I was 15 years old at Sherman Indian High School and I wanted to play pool with the Pima boys downstairs in the basement and they told me to go fuck myself, so thats when I went back upstairs to complain to the dorm matron, Ms. Kanitobe, who basically said, "tough titty's".

What was this driving force I felt so badly that I needed to feel accepted by others?

Thinking back on it, I must have suffered from Princess syndrome.  I was use to getting my way and it was culture shock for me not to get it.

Was it wrong to want everything?

I always wondered why a friend from college called me, Veruka Salt, you know, the little diva from Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory who wanted everything.

I'm sure theres lot of people of out there who wish I was flushed down the hole for bad eggs and to that I say fuck you.

I'm not going to turn this into a blog where I have to defend myself, again.

So if anybody thinks I'm bitch, or is dissatisfied with me for whatever reason, then guess what, "tough titty's" .

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment