Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Why People Think I'm a Bitch

Here are some reasons why people think I'm a bitch, enjoy.

1. Because I'm confident in my abilities.

2. Because I can deflect the will and thoughts of assholes.

3. As the saying goes, "if you can't take it, then you shouldn't be dishing it" .  And muthaf*ckers be hating on me especially when I can dish it right back.

4. Because I'm a boss and somebody has to make the decisions.

5. Because I get the job done.

6. Because I have independent thought and no problem voicing my concerns.

7. Because muthaf*cka's hate being called out especially when they're in the wrong.

8. Because other people are insecure and try to project their negativity onto me, sorry, not having it.

9. Because I refuse to be taken advantage of.

10. Because I know what I want in life and I'm not afraid to go after it.


* If any of this makes me a bitch, well then I guess I'm a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment