Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dr. Travis Stork AKA Doctor Hottie

I saw Dr. Stork on his tv show, "The Doctors" , a while back and he was saying how women need to be careful when they wipe their ass while taking a shit because if they wipe forward, toward their coochies, they can track shit into their vagina's which can lead to infection.  He didn't necessarily say it like that and he used medical terms, but you guys know what I mean.

So, what made me laugh was when he said that men should be careful too and that they could track shit into the tip of the penises and also end up with infections.

Now heres what made me laugh.  You guys all know I'm a homosexual, right?  Well, I ain't never had any complaints yet with any man sticking his you know what up my you know where, so Dr. Stork is trippin.

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment