Sunday, December 29, 2013

Charlie Ballard's Blog is too Gay !!!!

Tonight I cleared my browser viewing history and had to manually type in my url blog address, which is:

www.charlieballard.blogspot.com

and then guess what happened, my page got re-directed to some bible thumpers website, wtf?

This can mean only one thing, my blog must've caught the attention of some weird right wing Christian computer hacker whose been trying to redirect my traffic to his page.

I think thats awesome!

I should be pissed but I'm not.

I mean, I knew I hit it big time earlier this year when I received an award for being one of the Top 50 Gay Bloggers for 2013 so I guess this is just another consequence for a being visible queer voice.

So in honor of some religious dumb nut trying to over on my shit, I'm going to finish the rest of blog with a religious topic and how apripo for me to blog about the recent events in Utah!

I would like to say a Big Big Congratulations to all the LGBT's in the state of Utah, who were allowed to get married.

Utah is not Gay Marriage friendly, that shit had to be shoved down their throats, like everywhere else.

A couple years ago when the LGBT's of California were trying to defeat Prop.8, which was a state measure put on the ballot that didn't allow gays to marry in California, many many Mormons sent money to the anti-gay marriage organizations to aid their campaigns.

We all know how that turned out, those fuckers just wasted millions of dollars on a lost cause.

And because California set the land mark ruling in the U.S. Supreme Court, it cleared the way for any Gay couple to get married in their state, all they have to do is challenge their states law and thats exactly what happened in Utah.

A Gay couple didn't want to travel out of state to get married, so they sued the state of Utah and won!

And on a personal note, I hope all the LGBT's who were ex-communicated by the Mormon Church got some kind of satisfaction from Utah's gay marriage victory, I know I did.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment