Friday, January 24, 2014

My Favorite Gay Movies!

As many of you guys know, my movie, "All The Others Were Practice" , will be coming out this year.  Six  months before we started production, I remember sitting down with the director and we talked about our favorite Gay movies, and because my movie falls into the Gay movie genre, I wanted to share my favorite list of Gay movies that I've seen over the years, enjoy.

Desert Hearts (1985) really great Lesbian movie.

Parting Glances (1986) Great movie about gay bestfriends and AIDS
.
Cruising (1980) watch the unedited version, its hardcore.

Transamerica (2005) Really great movie on a Trans woman and her son.

Pricilla:Queen of the Desert (1994) Seriously, this wasn't on your list?

Maurice (1987) Super hot Gay English flick.

Too Wong Fu (1995) A Pricilla rip off but still entertaining!

Dallas Buyer Club (2013) AIDS period movie, great acting!

Crying Game (1992) When Boy George is on the soundtrack, its a winner.

Iron Ladies (2000) Based on a true story of a Gay Thailand Mens Volleyball team who won Nationals!

Opposite of Sex (1998) Christina Ricci at her best.

La Cage Au Folles (1978) the original Bird Cage.

Victor Victoria (1982) Julie Andrews playing a man, playing a woman, playing a man.

Making Love (1982) Harry Hamlin gave me my first hard on.

I Love You Phillip Morris (2009) This movie will make you laugh and cry. And Jim Carey is in it!

Torch Song Trilogy (1988) Mathew Broderick was fun in this movie.

Hedwig (2001) she just wants to be whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment