Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Gathering of Nations Powwow 2014

We just got back from Albuquerque, New Mexico., and here are some of my favorite photos from our weekend in the land of enchantment!

I got to host Stage 49 again and this year I did it in drag, wow, it was so much fun!  The people at the Gathering really liked my outfit, I really think they liked my wigs and boots!  #sashayyoucanstay


I did get to see some pretty great acts on Stage 49, these guys below are known as Mike Bone, they're a rap duo from Oklahoma City.


I do love my Native men, next up were the Chief Rockers, an eclectic group of breakers and rappers from Albuquerque.  This is Chris, heres one of the founding members from the group, check them out on Facebook, they're really good!


Every year @ Gathering the festival features the comedy duo stylings of James & Ernie! These two are a National Treasure among the Nations, they're really funny and are always good for a laugh!


When I got home, I immediately emailed the Stage 49 production team and thanked them for having me back and said, "theres no way I'll ever be able to top this weekend, it was so much fun" !!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment