Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 31

Its the last day of the month and I only published 3 blogs for the the month of May.

Wow.

heres are some of the thoughts that have been on mind lately:

- a couple weeks ago I turned 40.

- will somebody fuck me already.

- I'm Tour Guiding again and its exhausting, long hours.

- my diet starts tomorrow, no more soda, & todays my last binge day.

- our drag comedy show went great last week.

- whenever you hear somebody say, "what have you done for us" , those people are underserving assholes.

- I want to be a contestant on Rupaul's Drag Race.

- I need to learn how to sew.

- "Normal Heart" , was really good, great acting by Julia Roberts.

- I don't miss any of my old friends anymore.

- I moved on, time to start anew.

- I really want to visit Fire Island.

- going to see insult comic Lisa Lampanelli next Friday @ Warfield.

- only one more Hella Gay Comedy Show next month and I'm done.

- time to make the leap soon.

- i really want to do the splits.

- this summer is going to be about saving $$$$

- i have grey hair on my pussy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment