Sunday, August 17, 2014

113

Yup, 113!

Those are the three #'s I haven't seen in a long time.

Any guesses on what those #'s could be?

Thats right, my blood pressure.

For the past 2 years I can't remember a time when my blood pressure was below 137.  The main reason why my blood pressure was in the 130's, 140's, and 150's was because of this respiratory illness I've been going thru since 2012.  This is also the reason why my body insulin was out of whack and I was diagnosed as a pre-diabetic.

Earlier this year, my respiratory illness/pneumonia finally took a turn for the better and life has been great for the past couple of months.

I kept wondering if I was ever going to get my blood pressure down, I just didn't know how.

Well, I did stop drinking soda back on June 1st.  I still get tempted sometimes to drink a coca-cola but I know thats my stress trying to get the best of me so I just let it go.

Lately I've been finding myself craving Ramen noodles which is crazy because I've never craved them before.  And on top of that, I'm getting really good at eating with chopsticks.  Where did that come from?

Alright guys, take care.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment