Saturday, September 6, 2014

Dating Older

I've come to that point in my life where other guys consider me as, "dating older" .

I guess.

I was flipping thru my hair this evening and I found a couple grey hairs latched on to my sideburns.  I want to justify those two grey hairs to recent stress but really its to my age, being 40.

I'm good.

Its hard to imagine myself dating anyone younger without it seeming creepy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure writer/gay activist - Dustin Lance Bass (40) & Olympic Diver - Tom Daley (20) make a great couple but they really are they're own island.

I would love to date someone my age, I would love to date a Dustin Lance Bass, but guess who Dustin wants to date ... 

So that puts me in the same boat as most women who are washed up, what to do now?

Do I become more interesting as time passes, maybe I'll learn a 2nd language, read a book, travel more and sure that sounds nice but more time will have passed, and I will have gotten older, wiser, wrinklier, lonelier. 

xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment